St. Peter’s Parish
110 Ashford Drive
Mount Pearl NL A1N 3L6
(P): 709 364-8606
(F): 709 364-8608
1. ALL facilities are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is prohibited both inside the building and near building entrances.
2. The tenant is responsible for keeping the rooms in a clean condition. Any damage done during the rental time will be the express responsibility of the tenant and will be charged to the renter's credit card.
3. A damage deposit of $100 for the Community Room and $50 for the smaller rooms is required. Deposit is refundable upon satisfactory inspection.
4. The complete rental fee is required no later than five (5) business days in advance of booking and is NON-REFUNDABLE unless the booking is cancelled at least two (2) days in advance of the scheduled rental. If the rental fee is not received five (5) business days in advance of the rental date, St. Peter’s Parish reserves the right to rent the room to another group.
5. Items placed on the walls and doors are only to be affixed with painters tape as supplied by St. Peter’s Parish. Use of nails, staples, pins, tacks, etc. is strictly prohibited.
6. Consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
7. Premises are to be vacated by 1:00am.
8. Heat is to be set back to 16 degrees and lights turned off when leaving the rented space.
9. If meals are to be served the caterer to be used is Mr. Martin Gaulton. He may be contacted @ 782-1743.
10. If the kitchen is used it is to be cleaned BEFORE vacating the facility. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of your Security Deposit.
11. Activity is to be limited to the rooms assigned.
12. The activities of the tenant should not interfere with other groups using the facilities.
13. The number of persons using the facility is not to exceed the number as posted by the Fire Department.
14. St. Peter’s Parish will not be held liable for delays or cancellations which are beyond its control.
15. St. Peter’s Parish reserves the right to terminate any function due to non-compliance with any of the above conditions or for any behaviour which is deemed unacceptable by the Property Management Committee.
16. St Peter’s Parish is not responsible for loss of or damage to any property / equipment.
The above rental fees DO NOT include a setup or cleanup fee which may apply, depending on your needs.
PLEASE NOTE: All the above rates subject to 15% HST.
The Archdiocese of St. John’s requires that ALL users of our facility have Liability Insurance.
The following guide outlines the applicable charges.
Please contact the parish office (364-8606) for further clarification.
|| 1/2 Day
|| Full Day
| Community Room
| Meeting Room
| Weddings and Baby Showers (up to 4 hours) $100
| Number of People
|| WITH Alcohol
|1 - 250
|1 - 25
|26 - 100
|101 - 250
|All the above rates are subject to 15% Provincial Tax